Brady's IP Thermal Transfer Printers are a new, smart solution for high-performance printing. The Brady IP300 Printer BP-IP300 is a fully integrated, easy-to-use printer, material, and software system. Smart Cell technology allows the printer, materials, and ribbon to communicate with each other. The Brady IP300 system offers material recognition, automatic formatting, and user-friendly printer features for labels, sleeves, and tags.
- Brady IP300 Printer detects loaded material and thermal ribbon and displays the user information on the LCD.
- The label material information is sent to the software, where template and settings are automatically populated.
- Create data on template, then click and print.
Smart Cell Technology
• Printer communicates with software, materials and ribbons making printing simple.
• Load Brady IP300™ enabled material and LabelMark software recognizes it.
• Visually check the IP300 printer and material information using the status monitor on the PC.
Intelligence by Design
• No more calibration for notched, gapped or continuous material.
• Center justified IP300 material guides keep a consistent print image.
• Easy loading with straight feed path
• Brady IP Thermal Ribbon design keeps printing clear.
Intuitive LCD Display
• Correct label material / thermal ribbon match displayed.
• Sensor position visually shown.
• Monitors BP-IP300 material and ribbon usage
• Intelligent troubleshooting with corrective action
Printer is ready for work
• Thermal transfer, 4" wide, 300dpi (BP-IP300 or 600dpi (BP-IP600)
• Lightweight, flip top, compact design.
• USB, serial and 10/100 Ethernet is standard
Load, click, and print. It's just that simple with the Brady IP300.
|Manufacturer||Brady North America|
|Application||Wire Cable Marking^Wire Cable Marking - ADM^Product Identification^Data Communications Labeling^Laboratory Identification^Healthcare Identification^Circuit Board Labeling^General Industrial Labeling^Panel Identification^Control Panel/Push Button|
|Bar Code Type||Code 39, Code 93, EAN 8, EAN 13, EAN/UCC 128, AN/UPC Appendix 5, HIBC, Interleaved 2/5, 1/18/2013, MSI, Postnet, UPC A, UPC E, UPC E0, Code 128 A, Code 128 B, Code 128 C, Codabar of German Post AG, EAN/UPC Appendix 2, FIM, Code 39 full ASCI, Ident and Lea|
|Color Capability||Single Color Printing|
|Connectivity Options||Serial, USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100|
|Continuous vs Die Cut Labels||Can print both continuous and die cut labels.|
|Display||Graphical and Alphanumeric LCD|
|Hours of Operation||8hrs / 5days|
|Materials Supported||Gapped, Continuous and Notched|
|Max Label Width||4.160"|
|Max Labels Per Day||5,000 labels/day|
|Max Liner Width||4.200"|
|Max Print Length||40" for 300dpi|
|Max Print Width||4.160"|
|Min Label Length||0.125"|
|Min Liner Width||1.000"|
|Connects to a PC||Yes|
|Print Resolution||300 dpi|
|Print Speed||up to 8"/sec|
|Print Technology||Thermal Transfer|
|Stand Alone Printing (Detached from a PC)||Available with a flashcard|