The new printstudio RIP for Mac OS X is a quick and easy RIP solution for output on Roland printers and printer/cutters.
- Users can RIP, print and cut with two devices simultaneously
- Unlimited hot folders for automated output and easy access to previous files
- An image bar to store and sort images for quick use
- Costing function that automatically calculates print costs for effortless quotations
- A sophisticated spooler function for quick reprints and access to job settings history
- Intuitive nesting tool outputs multiple images with media–saving efficiency
- Step and repeat functions with enhanced bleed and cropping for effective image repeats
- Template-driven tiling tool for complex or easy media planning and repeat production
- Create custom ICC profiles and deliver exact color reproduction
- Print grommet locations for easy and accurate post-print finishing
For pricing, compatibility questions and specifications please see the Roland printstudio product page.