The Brady i7100 industrial label printer offers an unparalled combination of reliability and precise printing performance. With a 5 year warranty and printing on labels as small as 0.125" in height the i7100 is the choice for high performance industrial labeling applications.
- Bi-Fold Cover - Reduces the footprint in your workspace by 23% compared to a one piece cover
- Color Touch Screen - Intuitive, icon based printer settings and adjustments
- Side USB Ports - Install service USB key or a memory stick for easy job reprints
- Anti-Static Brush - Dissipates static after printing
- Interchangeable Media Plates - Tear bar ships standard, but option for a peel and present plate or an internal rewind guide
- Center Align Media - Minimize ribbon wrinkle and allows smaller labels to be printed.
- Peripheral Port - Cutters and peel sensors are easily attached with a single screw
- Interface options - USB, RS232, ethernet, SD card and I/O interface
- Ribbon Holders - Axels have three part tightening action for secure ribbon position
- Label Roll Holder - Spring mounted flanges ensure constant tension for improved accuracy
- Hex Key - Onboard hex key adjustment tool makes most printer adjustments and parts installs easy
- Interal Rewinder - Found on the peel model only. Printed labels or spent liner can be rewound internally
- Rocker Arm and media guide - Spring loaded arm improves printing accuracy
- Solid Metal Chassis - Made of cast aluminum the i7100 allows for sturdy direct attachment of components
Why purchase a Brady I7100 label printer from Hansen Supply?
Hansen Supply is a Brady specialty distributor and value added reseller. Not only do we know the Brady product line, but we know the materials that run through the printers. We have been working with Brady since 1978 and have the highest understanding about what materials will work for your applications. The Brady i7100 printer is a high performance system and we know how to install and train on this amazing new printer. We have some of the largest label stock in the country and we can help you find the right label for your application. Please give us a call or use our contact us form for more information about the Brady i7100.
- Deep Product Knowledge
- Large Brady inventory
- Competitive Brady Pricing
- Quick delivery
- Training and Support
Effective October 2nd Hansen Supply is rolling out savings on our most popular Roland printers. Offer ends December 29, 2017. For more information please give us a call 800-782-1235.
Save $3,000 on a Roland TrueVis VG Series Printer/Cutter
VG-640 64" Printer/Cutter with Take-UP Unit = $21,995 (MSRP $24,995)
VG-540 54" Printer/Cutter with Take-UP Unit = $17,995 (MSRP $20,995)
Save $4,000 on a Roland VersaUV Flatbed Printer
LEF-12i Flatbed UV Printer = $14,995 (MSRP $17,995)
LEF-200 Flatbed UV Printer = $21,995 (MSRP $25,995)
Save $8,000 on a Roland High Speed Printer
Soljet EJ-640 64" Printer w/ take-up unit = $21,995 (MSRP $29,995)
Save $2,000 on a Roland Print only device
Save $3,995 on a Print and Cut Bundle
VersaExpress RF-640 and a GR-640 Cutter = $19,995 (MSRP $23,990)
Save $5,000 on a sublimation printer
The Brady 149173 Ultra Compact group lock box is a light weight alternative for group lockout. The compact size is perfect for equipment with up to six energy sources. The compact lock box has a size of 5.5" x 3.5" x 2.5". It easily fist in a tool box or bag and the palm of your hand. The box comes with a wall mounting bracket. The ultra compact lock box is ideal for maintenance employees, safety personnel, process engineers and anyone working on equipment. For more information contact your Hansen Supply Rep or give us a call 800-782-1235.
Announcing the Retirement of Roland’s CAMM-1 PRO GX Series Cutters
Roland has announced the official retirement of the CAMM-1 Pro GX series cutters. The GX Series cutters are no longer being manufactured and the last of the inventory has been sold. You will notice that the product has been removed from the main navigation of our website. Please refer to the new CAMM-1 GR series models. Which offer a host of new benefits and features. Check out this post about the new cutters to find out more.
Today Roland DGA announced the addition of the new GR Series vinyl cutters. Designed for stand-alone cutting or pairing with your existing digital printer the new GR series integrates Roland software with a powerful new cutting platform. With three new models in the GR series lineup, there is a cutter available for all applications. The Roland GR-640 is the flagship cutter with a maximum cutting width of 65". The GR-540 cuts up to 55" media and the GR-420 cuts 42". Request a quote by email email@example.com or give us a call 800-782-1235.Read more »
The Roland GR is the fastest cutter in its classDelivering speeds up to 58" per second the Roland CAMM-1 GR Series boasts the fastest throughput in its class. The newly optimized cut carriage limits travel time for efficient and accurate cutting.
Intelligent tracking and feedingThe GR's improved tracking and smooth media feeding system provides accurate cutting. With 10 pressure settings available at the touch of a button challenging media stays straight and cuts accurately at blazing fast speeds.
New Roland GR Series Features
- 600 grams of downforce for more media options
- Lightning fast cut speeds at 58.5" per second
- Included storage tray, media basket and grab handles
- New software plugins for today's most popular graphic applications
- New blade holder with two positions for perforated cutting
- New perforated cutting channel for clean cut graphics without blade damage
- L shape machine design for added support and stability
- New electric pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings
- Ethernet and USB connections
Roland DGA has released VersaWorks Dual RIP for existing Roland customers as a free upgrade. This powerful software builds upon the intuitive, easy-to-use capabilities of VersaWorks to provide high quality printing, while adding enhanced processing and editing functions. An update for the following printers has been released: SOLJET Pro 4 XR-640 VersaCAMM® VS-640i/540i/300i and SP-540i/300i VersaStudio® BN-20 VersaEXPRESS RF-640 VersaUV LEC-540/330, LEF-20/12 and LEJ-640/640FT Downloading Follow this link to complete your registration and download VersaWorks Dual. Need help? Give us a call 800-782-1235 and we can walk you through the process. Roland VersaWorks Dual boasts a new core engine for improved file processing, including files with transparencies, plus advanced, easy-to-use capabilities that will dramatically enhance your printing job efficiency. Features include:Read more »
- User-friendly VersaWorks interface
- PDF/PostScript processing engine natively handles PDF, EPS and PS files
- Processes transparencies, drop shadows and other effects
- Ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
- Rotate and mirror variable print data from inside the RIP
- P edictive ink calculator estimates the amount of ink needed for each job
- Spot color replacement with built-in PANTONE® libraries
Introducing the Roland LEF-200 and Roland LEF-12i Flatbed UV PrintersThe new Roand LEF-200, a 20-inch flatbed UV printer will replace the LEF-20, and boasts a new on-board primer option which makes priming objects for improved ink adhesion easier than ever. The LEF-200 also includes VersaWorks® Dual RIP software, allowing for better handling of PDF and PostScript files (including files with transparencies), as well as the ability to setup special color layers like White, Gloss and Primer directly in the RIP. Rolands new LEF-12i is an upgraded version of the LEF-12. The LEF-12i will come with included VersaWorks Dual software, putting a host of advanced tools and resources. *For best results using Primer ink, it is strongly recommended that you test for adhesion to your specific substrates prior to final production.
The all new Roland MPX-95 impact printer is more versatile than ever! With the addition of a red dot laser pointer and optional fixture kits the MPX-95 provides more capabilities. The MPX-95 photo impact printer runs quietly, cleanly and safely in any gift shop, retail store, kiosk or manufacturing environment. This compact, portable device can be taken virtually anywhere for the on-site production of personalized giftware, making it ideal for craft fairs, pet shows and other special events. With the MPX-95, you can customize highly profitable, one-of-a-kind creations from materials like gold, silver, platinum, stainless steel and titanium. Its user-replaceable MPH-90 print head boasts a durable diamond-tipped stylus that strikes the material with unsurpassed speed and precision, allowing for accurate reproduction of even subtle gradations and detailed text. Plus, the MPX-95 does all this without the mess of traditional rotary engravers or the potentially harmful fumes associated with laser marking. The MPX-95 starts at $4,995 and is available with two optional kits: Gift Marking Kit $1,395 Part Marking Kit $4,495Read more »
Here are the top 5 reasons to upgrade to the Brady BMP61 Label Printer
- Vibrant color touch screen - see the entire label and preview your text layout before you print. Tape color is displayed in the preview window to verify supplies that are intended are loaded.
- Super fast printing speeds - improving on last generation print technology the BMP61 takes print speeds nearly 3X faster. This means more labels in less time and longer battery life.
- Easier material loading - with an improved wider loading area and new cartridges with supports on both sides of the roll the BMP61 is easier to load and that means less time spent changing out supplies.
- QWERTY Keyboard - familiar keyboard layout means less time hunting for keys and more time to do other things.
- Higher print resolution - Improved print resolution of 300 dpi means sharper text. It also means smaller text is more readable.
Roland DG has expanded their TrueVIS line of printers with the announcement of the SG Series. The SG Series is available in both a 54" and 30" model with integrated print/cut functionality at a remarkable price point. The TrueVIS series of printers combine proven technology with the latest generation of FlexFire print heads and TrueVIS eco-solvent inks for truly brilliant results. Two FlexFire print heads fire 4 channels in 3 precise droplet sizes for high quality output and efficient ink usage. The FlexFire heads also produce a wider print swath allowing for a speed increase of 60% over previous generation systems. For more information about the new TrueVIS SG printers please contact your Hansen Supply sales rep. Models TrueVIS SG-300 (30" Print/Cut) = $11,995 TrueVIS SG-540 (54" Print/Cut) = $14,995Read more »