Roland LEJ-640FT Flatbed UV Printer 64" x 98"
The Roland LEJ-640FT flatbed UV printer delivers unparalleled printing capabilities and superior compatibility with the widest range of substrates, including heavy, rigid materials up to six inches thick and weighing up to 220 pounds.
- Unsurpassed media compatibility for substrates up to 6" thick and up to 220 pounds
- Robust 64" x 98" flatbed
- Powerful, zoned vacuum system for holding difficult materials flat
- ECO-UV inks, available in two formulations:
- ECO-UV ink in CMYK plus White and Clear
- ECO-UV S for added flexibility (CMYK and white only)
- Low-heat UV LED curing system
- Patent-pending Automated Ink Circulation System
- Delivers a maximum print speed of 133 sqft/hr.
- Produces flawless 1440 x 1440 dpi prints
- Dual gear stepper motors and rack and pinion drive system for precision printing
- Easy-to-use handheld control unit for full printer operation and status monitoring
- Pin registration for material placement accuracy
- Replaceable felt print surface for substrate protection
- Dual media sensors for print head protection
- Cross-hair laser guide for extreme base-point selection
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control™ for enhanced image quality
- VersaWorks® RIP software included
- Color proofing support available from CGS, EFI, GMG
- Enhanced media presets included for added convenience
- Roland OnSupport™ sends production updates via email
- Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty