The Award-Winning Roland VG2 is an incredible powerhouse of features and productivity advantages. The combined printing and cutting functions is just the beginning when it comes the unique advantages this wide format printer offers. Below are some of the most compelling reasons to upgrade to the Roland VG2. If you haven't seen the machine in person please contact your local Hansen Supply sales rep for more information and to schedule a demo.
- SAME DAY LAMINATION - With more customers demanding faster turnaround times service providers are forced to keep pace. With the Roland VG2 print providers now have the option for same day lamination. The Roland VG2 is capable of 6 hour turn around time.
- NEW ORANGE INK - Orange Ink expands the color gamut and delivers incredibly realistic color and sup
Do you ever wish you had a better option for showing a customer how a specific Avery wrapping film color would look on their car? Avery has recently partnered with xix3D to launch a brand new online visualizer for wrap films. Use the visualizer to customize the look of various vehicles makes and model with more than 100 colors of Avery supreme wrapping film. Use the tool to gain a better understanding of the finished look your customer can expect. Help prospective customers visual how their vehicle will look when completed.
Check out the Avery Dennison Car Visualizer today!
Engineered to exceed the quality and production needs of today’s most demanding professionals, the Roland TrueVIS VG2 is everything you could ever want in a printer/cutter and a whole lot more.
Schedule a demo of this cutting edge printer today!
- Featuring new TrueVIS 2 inks (including new ORANGE ink) and color modes for detailed color reproduction
- Increased print/cut accuracy and smart new automated pinch rollers
- 3M™ MCS™ Warranty and Avery Dennison™ ICS™ Warranty Program certified for added print confidence
VG2-540 54" Printer/Cutter
VG2-640 64" Print
Make 2019 the year where you plunge headfirst into the profitable world of vehicle graphics with Digital EFX— the best instructors in the industry.
Vehicle graphics and wraps are more popular than ever and can be a great source of new revenue for your business. Learn everything you need to know to get started in this two-day workshop, taught by the experts at Digital EFX Wraps. We'll show you the tools and techniques required and provide hands-on instruction in the proper way to apply digitally printed graphics. By the time you complete this course, you'll have all the skills you need to produce and install beautiful custom graphics and wraps. Sign up Today! Classes fill up quickly.
Roland VersaWorks® is well known for being quite possibly the world’s most user-friendly and feature-packed RIP. The tradition continues with VersaWorks 6, which includes an updated user interface for even greater ease of use, the latest HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core engine, and other new features to enhance the world’s most popular RIP software.
- New Updated User Interface
- More Powerful RIP Processing
- New and Faster HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core operation
- Spot color replacement, with built-in PANTONE® libraries
- New Color Matching tools
- Native 64-bit Processing
- Special Color Plate Generation
- Run up to four compatible Roland devices simultaneously with ease
- Predictive Ink Calculator estimates the amount of ink needed for each job
- All the tiling, nesting, va
Introducing the Brady i5100 label printer from Hansen Supply. The i5100 label printer is an industrial printer design for production line output with smart printing technology for quick material changeovers and high speed, reliable printing. The i5100 is the perfect combination of high-volume performance and smart, easy to operate technology. With an intuitive touchscreen and quick material change out features the i5100 can make industrial printed labels a breeze. The communication between printer hardware and easy to use label software means reliable print output and easy label setup without waste.
Thermal transfer label printers are commonly used by professionals in a wide array of industries for equipment identification, pipe marking & safety labeling. Because printing requirements differ based on several criteria, it is important that you select the right label printer for your next project. The purpose of this label printer selection guide is to help you narrow your choice of desktop or handheld label printers based on 5 basic questions.
The S3100 is a familiar Brady printing system with some new advanced features for greater production and easier operation...
The Roland DGSHAPE LD-80 is an industry first fiber optic laser for foil decoration. The LD-80 employs a 3D motion control to make foil decorated items with ease. Unlike traditional foil marking methods the LD-80 does not apply pressure or a significant amount of heat to apply the foil allowing for greater flexibility.